Reservable Spaces and SJPL Branches
Community Rooms at Branches
Study Rooms at Branches
Most of the branch libraries in San Jose have one or two group study rooms that are available to SJPL card holders. You can reserve these rooms online, for free, up to 4 days in advance. The rooms may not be used for any activities which require a fee. Rooms can be reserved for up to two hours (120 minutes) per day, in 30 minute blocks.
Reservable Spaces at King Library
- Community members, please contact Julia Santos at Julia.Santos@sjlibrary.org for more information.
- SJSU affiliates, please contact Melissa Chu at Melissa.Chu@sjsu.edu for more information.
Meeting Rooms at King Library
SJPL Works Business Rooms
Several small meeting rooms and a larger conference room are available to reserve in the SJPL Works Business Center. Reservations can be made on their webpage.
We have a variety of group study rooms that are available at the King Library for individuals and groups of 2-12 people. You can reserve these rooms online, for free, up to 4 days in advance. The rooms may not be used for any activities which require a fee. Rooms can be reserved for up to two hours (120 minutes) per day, in 30 minute blocks. These rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled university courses or public meetings.
- The reservation holder will have exclusive use of the room during the reservation period.
- The reservation holder should be prepared to show proof of the reservation, e.g. the confirmation email they received.
- Behavior in the Library Policy applies.
- Windows in rooms may not be covered at any time.
- Rooms will not be locked.
Some areas and services in the King Library (e.g. KLEVR Lab, Sound Studio) are available only for SJSU student use. Visit the SJSU Student Computing Services webpage for more information.
Revised April 2023